MetaProduct User Forums

Portable Offline Browser virtual box

Portable Offline Browser

more details   development history   free download   buy now  

Crashes almost frequently all the time

Vincent Diaz 8/16/2013 9:26:03 PM
I am using Portable Offline Browser 6.3 before, but that version always crashes on my computer Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I thought that it's the time for me to update it to 6.6. But still nope it is still crashes all the time. Maybe at a regular and constant event. For every 5 minutes of continues download, there would be one crash occur. I don't think so that it's all about the RAM problem because I am constantly checking my RAM and processor every time I am using this software.

I really hate it when it does happening to me. I don't know what's happening to this program. Anyway if I were to choose, this is better software than that known httrack freeware. The only matters most is that makes it difficult to browse was that it always crashes on my PC. I hope you fix it soon coz I am wasting a lot of time doing things back again and again.

And finally there is another thing which I suggest when I download this URL www.cosmopolitan.com, it doesnt appear any image, theres no use of downloading those site similar to that one, if you cant even see those illustration. All I can see from my browser screen was that just a piece of blank white pixels of image.

Thanks for your support in advance.

Above all this is the best website downloader for the present time. I suggest to keep this things up cool.

Good luck.
Oleg Chernavin 8/19/2013 7:39:37 AM
Vincent,

I am very sorry for these crashes! Can you please try to uncheck the "GZIP encoding" box on the Internet tab of the Ribbon? Would it make the download stable?

I suspect this feature the most for the crashes now.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff